This is a native Android Stickman Building Jumping Game, written in Java with Eclipse. The aim of the player is to tap and hold the screen of his device and keep his stickman running as long as possible. The game features top 5 high scores and rate feature (opens Google Play page).
This game can be edited to your likings. Feel free to add more building types, translate any text, replace any images�
All code that is frequently changed by users is highlighted by a TODO tag, so make sure to look for them in the code.
Comes ready with AdMob interstitial Ads and Facebook Share Feature.
- Includes interstitial AdMob Ads � Make money from Ads easily.
- 25 Different Sprites Included � All sprites are also in .ai format.
- Pause Feature � Player can pause game during gameplay.
- Video Tutorial Included � A narrated video tutorial is included for a quick start.
- Top 5 High Scores � The game saves the top 10 High Scores on the user�s Device.
- Uses Touch � The player touches the screen to make the stickman jump.
- Music and sound � Game comes with music and Audio features. Player can choose to turn off all sound fx or music.
- Facebook Share � Uses Facebook SDK for your players to share their score on facebook and promote your App for free and efficiently.
- Rate Feature � Users can easily rate your app on the Google Play by just pressing a button on the App.